Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I didn't do very good with the drinking last night. I had decided that I was only going to have four beers, which is a number I'm happy with. 

I went over to a friends house to watch the Spurs and Grizzlies playoff game. He asked me before I came over if I wanted to pitch in on some beer. I told him no, that I was low on money and was trying to do better with the drinking. 




When I got there he handed me a beer, which is incredibly hard to say no to. I decided I would wait til the fourth quarter to have any and then only have two. I put the beer back in the fridge.




I was able to follow through with the game plan. I waited til the start of the fourth quarter. The Spurs won. I only had two beers. However, on the way home my willpower failed and I stopped to pick up a six pack.

So I went from planning on four beers to having ten. I should have known better than to start that early.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment