Friday, December 14, 2012

Dream 12-13-12

Had one of those stupid dog dreams again. A dog will incessantly attack my hand. He'll gnaw at it like crazy or just lock down on it and not let go. He doesn't really hurt me that much so it's not scary, but it is annoying as hell. It goes on for a while but for some reason my subconscious chooses not to beat the shit out of the dog, just grapple with it for control of my hand. Luckily this time it wasn't a dog I know. That made it less disturbing. Maybe because I usually know the dog is why I don't attack it directly.

Anyway this time it went on for an unusually long period of time. Apparently it irritated me to a point of semi-lucidity. I realized I was dreaming and I decided to go into Colossus mode and change my hands into steel. I did this more out of spite than anything. I awaited eagerly for the dog to return and once again commence the attack. He never did. Oh well.

On another note, last night was the first night in probably a year that I went to sleep without any alcohol. It will be hard to do the same thing again tonight as I am supposed to meet up with my friends to watch some football and UFC, but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment